Sunday, November 21, 2010

Re-photographing Hatch Show Print Posters

I'm beginning to get my portfolio together for job applications, which can be a stressful process when photographing work is involved.


When I interned at Hatch this summer, I photographed the process of printing each poster. When the poster was finished, I would put it on the wood floor and take a photo. Unfortunately, my bad camera and the lighting in Hatch didn't mix to make great photos.

But this weekend, since I had some down time, I decided that I needed to re-photograph them for my portfolio. I know the work is good, but the photographs did not do the posters justice.

I borrowed an amazing light kit (called the Lowel Ego [I'm totally investing in one]) from Cognition, and was able to get amazing photos that I'm super happy with. Horay!

Now I just have to put my portfolio book together. Oy vey!
{Check out all of the new photos on my website}

No comments:

Post a Comment