Sunday, December 29, 2013

Marissa + Chris: Invitations and Wedding Decor

It's been a long time since I've posted (luckily, I've been busy with a full-time job, so I'm not complaining!), but I have a week off for the holidays and I am taking advantage of the free time by cleaning up my computer and getting ready for a fresh start in 2014. I found these gorgeous photos that I hadn't had time to put up from the wedding of my friends Marissa + Chris last summer, and I wanted to share them all with you.









Photos by the talented duo at Dahlphotog

I helped to design the save the dates and the invitations, and then Marissa and I tag-teamed the day-of crafting and design. So much fun to be a part of the process of putting together an entire event! I am really pleased with how well it turned out, and so thrilled to be a part of a great friends wedding.

I just uploaded the full series onto my website, go check it out!

Our friend Kate also wrote a post about Marissa and I's pinwheel making adventures, check it out here (and learn to make your own custom pinwheels!)

{xoxo, Stephanie}

No comments:

Post a Comment