Thursday, January 19, 2012

Twig & Fig: Chinese New Year Cards for the Year of the Dragon

Wow, I have not posted in a long time! Life has been busy, and I've been having way too much fun adjusting to my new job as Design/Production Assistant/Store Manager/
Client Coordinater/All Things Wedding at Twig & Fig {and loving it more each day!}. I really can't express how lucky I feel to be there, and to be able to do what I love for a living!

My design boss Suzie always thinks up fun last-minute projects, so last week she asked me to help her with the design of these small business-card sized Chinese New Year notes, and she found these amazing gold gilded envelopes to go with them. We're now selling them in the store (since Chinese New Year is January 25th!) so if you're in the Bay Area come visit us in Berkeley and grab a pack!

Card Design One

 Card Design Two

 Card Detail


Amazing Gold Envelopes


Both cards together, showing the message on the back


And I packed them up all cute to sell them in the store, with this gold cord we had!

We're selling them in packs of 6 for $7, or two packs for $12, at Twig & Fig.

{Happy New Year, Dragons!}

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Might have to come get some to send to my grandpa...he loves Chinese New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling! Let me know if you can't make it out by Saturday and I'll bring you some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog...and wishing you'll be posting again soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment Bellenza! I've been so busy I haven't had time to post, but check back soon for a new post about the paper goods I designed for my friend Marissa's wedding this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete