Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kim Boekbinder: Feather Clip!

I made this a while ago, but wanted to wait until I had a photo of Kim wearing it in action. My wonderfully talented friend Kim Boekbinder commissioned this feather clip from me a few months ago, and I graciously accepted! She's been traveling the world for her music, and wanted something glittery and fun to wear while she performed.

{PROCESS:}




And, finished! Most of the materials Kim had given me a few months prior,
while she was purging her fabulous collection of things.

Me trying on the clip to see how it looks

And Kim wearing it at a show in Berlin! (See more photos at her blog). You should also check out this amazing music video she made for her new album. And buy the album! It just released! So excited for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment